The conference is organised by the "Biodiversity and Ecosystem Scenarios Network (ScenNet)". The conference covers scenarios and modelling applications in marine, freshwater and terrestrial systems, across all relevant disciplines of natural and social sciences. The conference is open to scientists and experts working in the field, policy makers and practitioners, and focuses on:
- Exploring recent advances in modelling human impacts on biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Addressing the use of scenarios and models for decision support
- Mobilising observations of biodiversity and ecosystem services for model development and testing
- Capacity building for developing scenarios and models and for their use in decision making
- Horizon scanning and addressing gaps in knowledge.
For more information see the conference website.