The JONSMOD 2018 Conference will be held from 17 - 19 October 2018 in Florence, Italy and will be hosted by Consorzio LaMMA.
The main topics of interest to the JONSMOD 2018 conference will be:
- Modeling of physical processes in shallow waters and regional oceans important for circulation, hydrography, regional ocean climate, waves, sediment transport, and ecological processes ;
- Numerical methods including the use of structured and unstructured grid techniques;
- Data assimilation techniques ;
- Nesting techniques and open boundary conditions;
- Needs and use of remote sensing data