The Policy Learning platform of the INTERREG project will host a conference from 19-20 October 2017. The Policy learning event will take place in Milan, Italy. The day two day event encompasses talks on a wide range of topics. The event is mainly focused on being centred around practical experience, with most of the events having an interactive element.
The two-day conference will focus on two topics:
- Day 1 (19 October): research & development and open innovation
- Day 2 (20 October): SME competitiveness and regional growth
Participants are welcome to join either or both conference days.
This event is for:
- Interreg Europe project partners
- Representatives of the managing authorities of the Structural Funds programmes
- Other policy actors working to improve regional policies in the field of research and innovation and SME competitiveness.
Some of the events involve participants getting into teams and participating directly in the topic being discussed. Apart from the two days of talks, there will also be a 'speed dating and networking cocktails' segment directly after the first day finishes. This ultimately serves to make people more aware of INTERREG's services, and also to receive tips from INTERREG experts.