This page displays 'activities' relevant to the EuroMarine community, including events organised outside EuroMarine. Use the 'Relation to EuroMarine' filter to list EuroMarine activities only. Please note that some of the filters only apply to EuroMarine activities and may lead to partial results only, as some filtering criteria may not be systematically entered across all activity.
|Activity||Category||Relation to Euromarine||Start/End|
Marine Forests for Stakeholders
Topic This activity aims to engage stakeholders in discussing, defining, and informing scientists...
15 February - 21 June 2017
Developing an integrated framework for studying Halophila stipulacea, the world’s first globally invasive marine angiosperm
The invasive marine angiosperm, H. stipulacea, may become more prevalent in European waters in the...
22 - 26 May 2016
Building scenarios for the sustainability of global oceanic ecosystems and fisheries
Scientific scenarios integrating social and ecological phenomena are needed to achieve sustainable...
07 - 09 February 2016
Marine ecosystem-based governance: From rhetoric to reality
Scientifically informed governance is paramount to deal with the resilience of marine systems. The...
27 - 30 October 2015
Relation to EuroMarine
- (-) Remove Marine Ecosystems functioning filter Marine Ecosystems functioning
Other / transverse fields
- (-) Remove Knowledge Transfer filter Knowledge Transfer
- (-) Remove Marine policies / Science-governance interface filter Marine policies / Science-governance interface
- (-) Remove Networking filter Networking
- (-) Remove Science filter Science