This page displays 'activities' relevant to the EuroMarine community, including events organised outside EuroMarine. Use the 'Relation to EuroMarine' filter to list EuroMarine activities only. Please note that some of the filters only apply to EuroMarine activities and may lead to partial results only, as some filtering criteria may not be systematically entered across all activity.
|Activity||Category||Relation to Euromarine||Start/End|
Marine Forests for Stakeholders
Topic This activity aims to engage stakeholders in discussing, defining, and informing scientists...
15 February - 21 June 2017
Marine Eco-Systems Biology
Bridging environmental and ecological data with integrated ‘omics to understand and predict future seagrass ecosystems under global/climate change
The effects of environmental pressures on seagrasses on a molecular level is crucial to...
14 - 16 March 2016
Relation to EuroMarine
- (-) Remove Marine Biology filter Marine Biology
Other / transverse fields
- (-) Remove Communication filter Communication
- (-) Remove Expertise filter Expertise
- (-) Remove Marine policies / Science-governance interface filter Marine policies / Science-governance interface
- (-) Remove Scientific Project Management filter Scientific Project Management