The second MarTERA call is now open.
The consortium of the ERA-NET Cofund MarTERA will launch a second joint call for transnational research and innovation projects on different thematic priority areas.
The transnational call will adress the following areas:
- Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Development of novel materials and structures
- Priority Area 3: Sensors, automation, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security
MarTERA will implement the Call 2019 as a two-step procedure (a pre-proposal and a full-proposal step). Step 1 deadline for submission of pre-proposals is 29th March 2019. Further detailed information will be published soon.
To submit an application, and for more information, please visit the MartERA 2019 call website.