The Institute of Marine Research in Norway has a three-year position as a fellow, who will work with new marine feed resources and determination of heavy metals and arsenic. The project is an international collaboration with the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), and the PhD student must be enrolled and follow the PhD program at DTU.
The main tasks of the role will involve:
- Organize sampling and treatment of samples.
- Establish methods for measuring different forms of arsenic in marine samples.
- International cooperation with method development and structural regulations.
- Quality assurance methods.
- Data analysis and interpretation of results.
- Oral presentation of results at meetings.
- Writing scientific articles and PhD thesis.
- The candidate is expected to travel for a longer research stay to Denmark during the fellowship period.