The Institute of Marine Research (IIM-CSIC) in Spain are offering 8 postdoctoral research contracts on different topics. These lie within the Financial Aid programme Juan de la Cierva (JdC) 2020 from the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) .
Two contracts are available, dependent on research experience:
- The Juan de la Cierva Training Call for PhDs finished between 2019 and 2020. It offers 2-year contracts for recent doctors to give them a first post-doctoral experience.
- The Juan de la Cierva Incorporation Call for PhDs finished between 2016 and 2018. It offers 3-year contracts to strengthen the research skills of young doctors at a Spanish research organisation.
Research topics include:
- Ocean Acidification & Greenhouse Gases
- Spacial ecology & behaviour of coastal elasmobranchs
- Environmental fisheries & life history spatio-temporal interactions shaping recruitment in Flemish Cap
- Application of DNA HTS methodologies to fisheries ecology studies
- Effects of ocean waves on the immune condition of mussles & clams in the Rías Baixas upwelling system
- Q-Risk assessment for consumption of Ready-to-Eat foods contaminated by L. monocytogenes biofilm-cells following an integrated value chain approach
- Implementation of Epigenetic Tools to Improve Common Octopus Aquaculture
- SYS-ALLERGOMICS: Proteomics & structural-based systems biology of fish allergy in raw and processed seafood
To read more about each topic, and how to apply, please visit the full announcement via the link below.