Transmitting Science targets researchers at varying stages of their careers, and their courses focus on delivering dynamic, practical training to provide attendees with the tools to further their knowledge base and methodologies.
The list of courses for 2021, has now been announced.
Transmitting Science have further announced that they are offering members of EuroMarine, which has been listed as an ambassador association, a 20% discount on course fees.
These courses will be online due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
New courses include:
· INTRODUCTION TO ORGANIC 3D MODELLING, January 11th-22nd, 2021 (ONLINE)
· 3D GEOMETRIC MORPHOMETRIC, January 11th-15th, 2021 (ONLINE)
· GEOMETRIC MORPHOMETRICS IN R, January 18th-26th, 2021 (ONLINE)
· INTRODUCTION TO MACROEVOLUTIONARY ANALYSES USING PHYLOGENIES, January 25th-29th, 2021 (ONLINE)
· NATURALISTIC AND SCIENTIFIC ILLUSTRATION 1: TRADITIONAL TECHNIQUES, January 25th-29th, 2021 (ONLINE)
· NATURALISTIC AND SCIENTIFIC ILLUSTRATION 2: DIGITAL TECHNIQUES, February 1st-3rd, 2021 (ONLINE)
· INTRODUCTION TO GENOME-RESOLVED METAGENOMICS FOR MICROBIAL COMMUNITIES, February 8th-12th, 2021 (ONLINE)
· REMOTE SENSING WITH GOOGLE EARTH ENGINE March 15th-19th, 2021 (ONLINE)
· INTRODUCTION TO BAYESIAN INFERENCE IN PRACTICE March 15th-19th, 2021 (ONLINE)
· INTRODUCTION TO R March 22nd-26th, 2021 (ONLINE)
For a full list of current and past courses, please follow the link to their course list.