Ifremer has a total of 20 PhD positions available across a wide array of fields. These positions vary greatly in subject field. The title for the 20 positions differ greatly, and they cover a very wide array of fields.
Some titles include 'Manufacture of fresh / wet fish feeds based on bycatch and algae', 'Campylobacter in littoral environment: identification of sources and characterisation' and 'Summer Connectivities of Water Bodies at the European Plateau Scale'.
For more information on the roles, including application deadlines, please email the relevant email address related to the position. These positions will all have a duration of 12 months, with the possibility of a maximum 6 month renewal.
Applications must include:
1. a letter of motivation specifying the competences of the candidate in relation to the proposal of the subject of post-doctorate,
2. a detailed curriculum vitae,
3. a summary of the work done mentioning the date of defense of the thesis,
4. a list of publications and papers for symposia,
5. the coordinates of two minimum reference contacts.
The website link above is in French, but the PDF contains both French and English.