SOS 2016 will address the 2016-2030 U.N. Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and what they mean for the ocean business community, and advance the development of SDG targets and indicators being developed with and for the Ocean Business Community via the WOC during 2016.
Ocean Industry Status, Trends and 15-Year Projections Will Be Presented at World Ocean Council’s SOS 2016 (Rotterdam, 30 Nov-2 Dec).
There are 5 proposed Plenary sessions:
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Ocean Business Community
- Ocean Executive Forum: The Multi-Sector Ocean CEO Panel
- Ocean 2030: Ocean Industry Projections and the Future of the Ocean Economy
- European Blue Growth: EU Plans for the Ocean Economy and Sustainable Development, and the Role of the Marine Strategy Directive
- Ocean Investment Platform: Investment and Innovation for Ocean Sustainable Development