The deadline to apply is 15 November 2021, with a flexible start date in early 2022.
The aim is to investigate the dynamics of microbial processes, with a focus on mineralization of organic matter in the sediments of the hadal zone – the deepest oceanic realm (6000 – 11,000 m of depth).
Application must be made in the form of a Declaration of Interest including the following:
• A research proposal/description of your approach to the above project (max one page excluding references)
• A letter stating your specific interest, motivation and qualifications for the project in question (max. two pages)
• Detailed CV, including personal contact information
• Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree, including transcript of notes/grades
• At least two signed reference letters emailed to ancsdu [dot] dk mentioning the applicant's name and the title of the position in the subject line.