DTU invites applications for a position as Professor in the research field of environmental impact of maritime activities with a specific focus on the Arctic.
The professorship is affiliated with the National Institute of Aquatic Resources (DTU Aqua), Section for Oceans and Arctic, and is based at DTU campus in Kgs. Lyngby.
The candidate is expected to develop a research group focusing on man-made impact on the marine ecosystem e.g. the impact from maritime activities, climate change, and contaminants from a broad marine science perspective.
Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration. To apply, please open the link ‘Apply online’, fill out the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file. The file must include:
- Application (cover letter) addressed to the President
- Vision for teaching and research
- CV including employment history, list of publications indicating scientific highlights, H-index and ORCID (see http://orcid.org/)
- Teaching portfolio including documentation of teaching experience
- Academic Diplomas (MSc/PhD)
The salary for the position will be determined by the applicants’ qualifications and in agreement with the relevant union.