GEOTRACES is seeking to appoint a part-time Project Officer for the GEOTRACES International Project Office (IPO).The deadline is November 15, 2021 The porject is hosted at the Laboratoire d'Études en Géophysique et Océanographie Spatiales at University of Toulouse III – Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France. The IPO serves as a co-ordination centre for day-to-day operations and logistical matters of the GEOTRACES programme.
The project officer will lead or contribute to the following activities:
- Assisting the Executive Officer to implement the activities of the GEOTRACES IPO.
- Maintaining up to date the GEOTRACES web site, as well as, the Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Editing the GEOTRACES eNewsletter and reports from events.
- Assisting in organising the logistics of GEOTRACES events (i.e. meetings, workshops).
- This post is available for one year (renewable) and will be filled as soon as possible.
Some international travel may be involved.