29 Jun 2022
Deadline open until filled.
Location: The Hague
Kontali is an independent world-leading provider of data and analyses covering large parts of global aquaculture and fisheries.
Kontali is searching for a Seafood Analyst to strengthen their efforts in reaching an ambitious growth strategy.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Project management in national and international projects within aquaculture and/or fisheries, and/or seafood economics
- Data gathering, analysis and modelling within a defined aquaculture and/or fisheries segment
- Identify, maintain and develop an industry network for information gathering and identifying potential projects towards a continuously broader international market profile
- Combining your industry knowledge and network with our available data and information, you will provide understandable and structured insight and analysis on relevant topics to our customers and stakeholders
- Present results in different formats, both written and orally