06 Jul 2021
The Institute of Marine Research () is offering 6 Research Topics for post-doctoral contracts within the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions – PF 2021 programme.
Candidates should have finished their PhD by the call deadline and have less than 8 years of postdoctoral experience.
The Research Topics are in the following areas:
- Multiscale dynamic modelling of microbial populations.
- One genome for two body plans?: Flatfish as a base-case model.
- Environmental, fisheries & life history spatio-temporal interactions shaping recruitment in Flemish Cap.
- Application of DNA HTS Methodologies to fisheries ecology studies.
- Microbial interactions in macroalgae with implications in aquaculture.
- Dietary biomarkers for healthy aging: an approach to brain lipidomics.
For more information on each Research Topic, and how to apply, please follow the link to the full announcement below.