The Institute of Marine Research (IIM-CSIC) is offering 6 postdoctoral research contracts within the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions – PF 2021 programme. The following research topics are available:
- Multiscale dynamic modelling of microbial populations
- One genome for two body plans?: Flatfish as a base-case model
- Environmental, fisheries & life history spatio-temporal interactions shaping recruitment in Flemish Cap
- Application of DNA HTS Methodologies to fisheries ecology studies
- Microbial interactions in macroalgae with implications in aquaculture
- Dietary biomarkers for healthy aging: an approach to brain lipidomics
To apply, candidates should contact the research topic supervisor with their CV before August 2021.
Full details on each research topic, including emails of the topic supervisors, can be found via the full announcement below.