30 Jun 2023
The project H2020 ERA Chair "BESIDE - Institutional, Behavioural, critical and adaptive economics towards Sustainable Development, management of natural capital and circular Economy” is opening a call for applications for three grants, under the Ph.D. Programme on Business and Economics at University of Aveiro.
The start day is July 2023 with a annual duration that is renewable up to a maximum of four years.
How to apply:
- submit a CV indicating previous studies and grades, research experience and professional activities;
- Two letters of endorsement from previous professors, supervisors or employers;
- Motivation letter, where the candidate should describe the motivation for the development of the work plan (interest in the project's theme, alignment of the project's theme with their personal/academic/professional career, …);
- Copies of the relevant academic degree diplomas;
- Copies of the transcripts of the degrees mentioned in the candidate's CV, including courses/units/disciplines followed and respective credits and classifications;
- A recent certificate of B2 proficiency in the English language; this certificate can be substituted by a signed declaration that the candidate has the English proficiency necessary for understanding, speaking and writing scientific English at a post-graduate level.
Deadline: 30 June 24h00 (Lisbon time)