This page displays 'activities' relevant to the EuroMarine community, including events organised outside EuroMarine. Use the 'Relation to EuroMarine' filter to list EuroMarine activities only. Please note that some of the filters only apply to EuroMarine activities and may lead to partial results only, as some filtering criteria may not be systematically entered across all activity.
|Activity||Category||Relation to Euromarine||Start/End|
GODAE International School: New Frontiers of Operational Oceanography
Scope This course is open to 70 PhD students, post-doctoral scientists and possibly young academics...
|Capacity building and training, Course||Internal||
02 - 13 October 2017
Forecasting and responding to ecological, social and economic impacts of environmental effects on European species
Topic To predict future changes in species distributions, novel combinations of modelling, field...
04 - 05 April 2017
Marine Forests for Stakeholders
Topic This activity aims to engage stakeholders in discussing, defining, and informing scientists...
15 February - 21 June 2017
Relation to EuroMarine
- (-) Remove Marine Biology filter Marine Biology
Other / transverse fields
- (-) Remove Expertise filter Expertise
- (-) Remove Knowledge Transfer filter Knowledge Transfer
- (-) Remove Marine policies / Science-governance interface filter Marine policies / Science-governance interface
- (-) Remove Modelling filter Modelling