This page displays 'activities' relevant to the EuroMarine community, including events organised outside EuroMarine. Use the 'Relation to EuroMarine' filter to list EuroMarine activities only. Please note that some of the filters only apply to EuroMarine activities and may lead to partial results only, as some filtering criteria may not be systematically entered across all activity.
|Activity||Category||Relation to Euromarine||Start/End|
Marine Forests for Stakeholders
Topic This activity aims to engage stakeholders in discussing, defining, and informing scientists...
15 February - 21 June 2017
Status, trends and conservation options of marine coastal biodiversity under global change scenarios
The STRANGE foresight workshop aims to lead to the development of a more comprehensive framework...
|Foresight Workshop||Internal||26 June 2016|
Sensitive ecological traits to climate variability and fishing impact across European Atlantic and Mediterranean systems, embracing processes at population, community and ecosystem level
This working group will bring together 30 early career scientists, PhD students, post-docs and...
05 - 08 May 2015
Relation to EuroMarine
- (-) Remove Marine Biodiversity filter Marine Biodiversity
Other / transverse fields
- (-) Remove Interdisciplinarity filter Interdisciplinarity
- (-) Remove Marine policies / Science-governance interface filter Marine policies / Science-governance interface
- (-) Remove Science filter Science
- (-) Remove Scientific Project Management filter Scientific Project Management